Thursday, June 7, 2007

Obligatory BBQ post

I know you're all sick of checking my post only to read of me complaining. So I wont post about the fact that our company lawyer is currently drafting a letter demanding someone apologize to me for extremely inappropriate behaviour that shook me up pretty bad. Instead, I"ll post the obligatory BBQ pix of the summer.

Mmmmm... new barbecue, new recipes, new dinners to cook.





4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... tasty. That's a nice-looking barbeque, and some nice-looking food cooking on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I feel bad I was so sick on the weekend and missed your bbq! I still wanted to go up until the last minute but then Steve reminded me that not everybody appreciates someone sneezing and coughing all over the food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? I can't believe the crap you've been through there so far!! I'm sorry to hear it and hope you're getting over the nasty experience.

    On the other note...
    Your BBQ rocks! It makes yummy food. Are those the greek-mustard chicken skewers I see??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy:Those are indeed the greek-mustard chicken skewers. Your recipe ROCKED my taste buds!

    Rhonda: Yeah, we totally missed you and Steve. We'll have to catch up some other time.

    Ryan: Thanks. It was a delicious dinner. Most of our meals have been hamburgers though, not quite this gourmet usually.

    ReplyDelete