Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just cuz

I'm getting tired of looking at my own blog as it has not been updated in weeks. Also, everyone else's except Ryan. You all suck.
Also, how come no one emails or calls anymore. Have I fallen off the list? I guess it's my own fault. You know, "Be a friend to make a friend" and all that...

Anyway, I really have nothing to write about. Well, I had an editor's meeting all the way into Surrey today. 200 km round trip to listen to other editors talk about their problems. I guess it was good to get to know a few more people. Plus, my old editor was there for his new paper. It was good to talk to him after for awhile. Of course, then I got to drive home smack in the middle of rush hour. Yeah, that was fun. Then after being home for a total of 20 minutes, I had to drive into Harrison to attend a public meeting, which kept me until 9:30 tonight. So, all in all, a fairly typical day for me.

I got new glasses, which I love. No photo yet. Justin also got glasses. No photo yet.

Justin and I are going to a Bible study now. We started in early September. It rocks. There are a lot of good, solid people there, ones that I know will keep us on track with our walks and hold us accountable. They really listen and seem to have sincere hearts, none of this 'let's say what sounds right' or anything, so that's awesome. We have like six or seven other couples in the group, and there is lots of diversity. One couple has a new baby, she is soooooo adorable. And a total angel too. Their daughter actually sleeps pretty much all night and the new momma says it is actually going much easier than she anticipated.

In other news, Lucy is freezing. She has no heating whatsoever. But I love driving her. She is just way too much fun, and she is a keen listener, especially since I have no stereo hooked up. She makes a great private singing chamber as I scoot from one assignment to the next.

Well, I'm exhausted. Off to bed.
Now blog, people, blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, blog updating has really took a dive lately. Mine is only up-to-date because of abnormal activity in our lives, and I'm not sure if the updates will continue. Of course I'd like them to, and I intend to keep updating, but then this thing called life seems to jump in and take up all of my free time.

    That's awesome that you guys found a great bible study. Having a solid group of people to meet with and share with every week makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm not blogging-dead, I'm still around but just not operating my own blog anymore... I'll still try and check others though now and again to post my comments.

    I'm so happy that you guys found a small group... hopefully there will be some good friends awaiting your friendship and lots of support when you need it most!

    ReplyDelete