Sometimes witty, always original. But it's my little home on the blogosphere, and I like it.
Sunday, September 29, 2013
11 Months
My girl,
You are 11 months (and six days) old today. I can hardly believe that in less than a month we will celebrate your first birthday!
You are becoming more of your own little person each day, expressing your likes and your dislikes to us as clearly as you can with the skills you have. You smile and wiggle in excitement when you see a food you want, when Isaac comes to entertain you or when Daddy comes home. You demand attention when you're deposited on the ground so Mommy can get some work done and you're not impressed with that move. You vocalize a lot and I love it. It must remind me of another little girl a long time ago who used to chatter away too!
On Sept. 13, you got yourself up to sitting from your tummy. We were so proud of you! Now, I can barely get out of your bedroom before you are scooting yourself up to look around. Sometimes I have to come back into your room because you get stuck in a corner or your feet are through the bars and you can't get yourself back to laying down. But for the most part, you're doing well with getting yourself up and then back down to sleep.
Last weekend, Grandma said "uh oh" to you and you definitely repeated the sound. You will also wave hello to us and bye-bye. It's very cute and I might wave hello and bye-bye to you about 10,000 times a day now. But you don't seem to mind.
You have four teeth now and a fifth that just doesn't seem to want to break through but we can see it in your gumline.
You love being in the Beco and I and your daddy both love carrying you in it. You ride much better on our backs now and can even catch a snooze depending on how long we're out. We hiked Linderman Lake a couple weekends ago and you slept a bit in the Beco. But for the four and a half hours of hiking we did, you were content in the carrier. You are an amazing little girl and we love how you just roll with stuff like that!
Your sleep is not so good. You still have a morning nap of around an hour and an afternoon nap of an hour to an hour and a half. We put you to bed sometime between 6:30 and 7 pm. Then you wake up anywhere from two times a night to every couple hours, and are up for the day at 6 am. Oh well, we'll get there some day. And you are a very cute face to drag myself out of bed to see.
A very, very rare occurrence. We were out for the better part of the day and on the way home you finally fell asleep.
We love you so much, little one, and I can hardly bear the thought of my baby girl turning one in a few short weeks. Until then, I'll cuddle my baby as much as I can before you become a "number!"
Blueberries!
You are so lucky to have these guys in your life. So's your momma!
You're tired. Isaac thinks you two are playing trains together.
This is a new game of yours. You like to put stuff somewhere else. I had a box of too-small shoes and socks and you spent probably 30 minutes taking them out and putting them on top of the box. You like to hand me stuff now too or drop it in my lap. It's a great game that we both love playing.
Darn my fuzzy iphone pix. But I still love this one of me and my girl. I love you Promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment