Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Isaac's Questionaire 2014

It's been a stretching year for Isaac. For all of us, really. Thrown wicked curveballs and not enough practice at batting them. I'm not really feeling into the whole "let's get into this new year - ya!" enthusiasm. But I don't want to regret not doing this survey. Over the years, it will be a good picture of my boy and I'd hate to miss out on this year's snapshot.

Favourite Christmas present: Blade Chopper helicopter and Dusty airplane. He loves Blade. It's like his first rockstar idol. When he shows up in the movie, out of the smoke with "Thunder" (???) belting out, Isaac is like a superfan screaming his name. It's awesome. Blade also has a hook that Isaac uses to hook every possible toy up to and "rescue" from a fire.

Favourite toy: See above :)

Favourite place to go for an outing: Play Abby. Justin started taking the kids to Play Abby when I was in school. We discovered half price Tuesdays just a couple weeks before the semester ended. It was a perfect outing. They will probably go most Tuesdays now that we have two vehicles on the road again.

Favourite place in the world: Well I kind of thought of this question as for his favourite place for more than an outing, hence two different questions. But he keeps telling me either Play Abby or Science World as both his favourite place for an outing or favourite place in the world. We've only been to Science World once but it was an awesome day. Looking forward to going again with our present from family!

Favourite TV show/ movie: Oomizoomis. Planes Two.

Favourite food: The pizza that he and Daddy make together.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A baker. Yay, no more "I don't want to be anything when I grow up" answers. Once he found out people actually get paid to bake yummy treats, he was all in. Even our latest suggestion of cruise ship captain hasn't deterred him from this wonderful career path. He even promises to let Mommy come eat cookies for free any time I want. Score.

Who is your best friend? Mason. What do you like to do with Mason? Why is he your best friend? I like to play lego with Mason.

Who is your favourite person in the whole world? He answered this one right away: Mommy. Makes me happy to hear that but sad because his favourite person in the whole wide world can't be with him all the time anymore.

I've had these questions sitting here unanswered for the last month and every time I think about it, it's when Isaac is in bed. So I'm posting as is. Maybe I'll get around to these ones some day.

How would you spend $100?

What are you really good at?

What has God taught you this year?

Other things I want to remember about my boy this year:

1 comment:

  1. Dusty is a big hit at our house too!
    Thankful our two are such good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete