

So my mom and I found oregano, thyme, lemon tyme, rosemary, peppermint and a few others that I can't remember right now. It was GREAT! It was so cool to cut herbs from my very own garden.
Inspired by my newfound herbs, I made a rosemary chicken recipe for dinner. It was SOOOOOO GOOD!! I spread the rosemary/ onion mixture under the chicken leg skin and it made it so tender. I also made foccassia bread with 100% Keitch garden herbs! It wasn't quite as delicious, but it looked good. And the kolrabi I cooked and made a cheese sauce to go with it. It kind of had the texture of potatoe and apple and tasted sort of like a turnip.
I have never heard of kolrabi before! If it was in my garden I never would have known.
ReplyDeleteYeah, me neither. Must be one of those things that only grows in Golden. (tee hee)
ReplyDelete