Sometimes witty, always original. But it's my little home on the blogosphere, and I like it.
Sweet! I made it on the blog.
That is so hilarious. You should make some pics like that into cards for people....
That's a good idea. I don't make any cards anymore, but maybe I'll make it a project on a day off sometime.
BUST A GUT! I can't even finish looking at this post right now! I'll have to come back after I've calmed down. I hate the term "LOL" but...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I've calmed down. This feature on your ibook is the reason I want to upgrade mine!Thanks for the laughs!
Sweet! I made it on the blog.
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious. You should make some pics like that into cards for people....
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea. I don't make any cards anymore, but maybe I'll make it a project on a day off sometime.
ReplyDeleteBUST A GUT! I can't even finish looking at this post right now! I'll have to come back after I've calmed down.
ReplyDeleteI hate the term "LOL" but...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I've calmed down. This feature on your ibook is the reason I want to upgrade mine!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laughs!