Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pix pix pix...

Here are a couple pictures from our trip to the Woodward's display. It was neat to go with the family down there. The last time I went was with my grandma, so it was pretty special going with my little nephew this time.



























For those who don't know, a picture with Santa has been a family tradition ever since my parents have been dating. At one time in my life, I disliked this tradition. Now I love it. You can see my parent's little family grow from two to seven over the years. It's a great tradition, although it gets harder and harder each year to get everybody together.

5 comments:

  1. In my memory, I have never seen the Woodwards display, and I've lived here for 27 years!

    I love the santa photo tradition! I assume when you were mentioning that you didn't used to like the tradition, you were referring to that year where you are scowling with frowning eyebrows in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's the one. Boy, do I ever look unhappy in it! But not now. Nice big smiles all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so cool of you could get a hold of every santa picture since your parents were dating, and put them in a big album (or online slideshow) to see the changes each year.

    I don’t know... some might think that would be boring... but I think it would be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do like Andrew's idea. I have never been to the Woodwards display either... actually, I'm embarassed to say, I didn't even know they had one! Neat family tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I like the idea too. I have most of the photos in one book, and my parents have them all in one large frame that they put out every Christmas.

    ReplyDelete