Hi blogosphere,
So, I've got my cheques back from the trailer dude, after, of course, I put a stop payment on them. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry.
We move into our place on Sunday - YAY!!
Things will settle down a little more for me once that happens. And, our mobile home has now been sold for sure, which feels very good.
As for the community, there are a lot of people here that I'm just not sure what to do with. The rest seem pretty normal.
I got to go on a farm tour yesterday, it was uber cool. Saw very clever small-scale farming at work - innovative minds are definitely thinking on ways to solve some tough challenges for the Canadian food industry.
Tonight, I'm off to a flood meeting. There is a very real threat out here in the valley that we will see some major flooding. Good fodder for me in my business anyway, if not for everybody else.
Gotta go, deadlines are looming...
Great work on the adjusting! What a challenge to be moving, on your own, and beginning a new big job. Heard a saying that applies to you- "A woman is like a tea-bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water." You're doing great.
ReplyDeleteSaw the river this week and it's soooo high- sure looks like flooding is around the corner.
cheers!