Sometimes witty, always original. But it's my little home on the blogosphere, and I like it.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Um?...
In this morning's Globe online.
Weird.
On another note, I'm starting to debate whether I can be a good Christian and a good journalist at the same time. It's hard being an ethical journalist, but I love my job. Dilemna for sure.
I don't understand how someone could do that to themselves! I mean a few tats..whatever but that is just going overboard with the self-mutilation. I can't imagine what it must be like trying to be a good christian journalist... I think if you bring out the truth in whatever story you cover you've done a good job - that sounds so cliche'...hmmm
That's me in disguise. ha ha Never!! Hey, you keep telling the truth and although you take some heavy hits for doing it- just remember who is ultimately in charge of things. When it looks like things are impossible: Phillipians 4:13!
Interesting times again here in the Rockies but am stronger this year. 4 bears down already. :( But the town is gradually getting the message and things are changing.
Will email you soon. Keep doing the awesome job you do as a great journalist!!!
I don't understand how someone could do that to themselves! I mean a few tats..whatever but that is just going overboard with the self-mutilation.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what it must be like trying to be a good christian journalist... I think if you bring out the truth in whatever story you cover you've done a good job - that sounds so cliche'...hmmm
looking forward to seeing you saturday!
I've seen this guy before on a talkshow or something. You gotta wonder....
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to see you tomorrow! JLo/CoNan(aby) camping once again! Been toooooooooo long!
That's me in disguise. ha ha Never!! Hey, you keep telling the truth and although you take some heavy hits for doing it- just remember who is ultimately in charge of things. When it looks like things are impossible: Phillipians 4:13!
ReplyDeleteInteresting times again here in the Rockies but am stronger this year. 4 bears down already. :( But the town is gradually getting the message and things are changing.
Will email you soon. Keep doing the awesome job you do as a great journalist!!!
Ewwww. Those earrings look so painful. I thought my dangly ones were bad enough!
ReplyDelete