Sometimes witty, always original. But it's my little home on the blogosphere, and I like it.
Just in case anybody hasn't seen the original. It still rocks!
This version is equally awesome.And in the spirit of one-take music videos, you have to check out Mute Math's video for Typical. It's brilliant. (Although it was technically two takes as it was too tiring for them to do it all in one take.)
Crazy! I don't get how that video works, because the guy is definitely singing the song, but the paint is coming OFF of him. Wow.
I want to do this! I have access to one treadmill. Now I need 3 more people and...7 more treadmills?Who's in?
This version is equally awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd in the spirit of one-take music videos, you have to check out Mute Math's video for Typical. It's brilliant. (Although it was technically two takes as it was too tiring for them to do it all in one take.)
Crazy! I don't get how that video works, because the guy is definitely singing the song, but the paint is coming OFF of him. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI want to do this! I have access to one treadmill. Now I need 3 more people and...7 more treadmills?
ReplyDeleteWho's in?