Friday, December 19, 2008

Good morning

I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner! This year has gone by so quickly it's hard to believe it's almost over.

While I'm thrilled that it is now Christmas, that means we are only two short months away before we pack up all our stuff, stop getting nice steady regular deposits into our bank account and start relying totally on God for our finances, our health, our safety and the guider of our path. I am so excited to be just giving it all to Him and trusting that He will take care of us.

I guess that is the way we should be living all the time, but we don't do we? It's so easy to take care of ourselves first and then if we're really stuck into a corner we cry out to God. Why is He the last one we pray to for healing after Robitussin and Neocitren have failed? Why is He not the one we go to when it seems our finances are too tight, instead of leaning on Visa and Mastercard and a Christmas bonus pretty please.
Hmmmm. Silly humans. It's amazing God puts up with us sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment