So this blog is pretty much going to die for at least the next eight months. I'll leave it up because my mom asked me to. Hi Mom!
If there is anyone other than Nancy and my parents reading this blog, and does not know what I am doing with my time, check out www.pocketsofchange.org
Which is the sole reason I am still up at 6 a.m., having been awake since, oh, about 3:45 a.m. when Justin came to bed, I woke up and haven't slept a wink since. Also I didn't go to sleep until after 1 a.m. as I know that is the last time I checked my cell phone for the time. Leaving me a collective two hours and 45 minutes of sleep.
That is not enough.
And this time, it is quite obvious - oh God, I just looked outside. The freaking sun is starting to rise.
Anyways, it is quite obvious why I am not sleeping. I leave for Haiti in eight days. I am NOT READY. Technically, I'm getting close. My packing list is getting checked off. I only have a small list of items I feel I still need to buy, and a few things to return hopefully too. But mentally, spiritually, emotionally, whathaveyou - nowhere near being ready.
This is not good.
Because, as mentioned, EIGHT DAYS people. Eight days.
No comments:
Post a Comment