Sunday, April 3, 2011

My big brother


Well, Dave is gone and I'm already missing having my big brother around. He and Cheryl and Bryan spent the last week here. It was fun having them around. We went to Vancouver, explored Chinatown, played games, ate meals together, had them over to our house, relaxed in the hot tub, went on a walk around Cultus, and got to spend time just hanging out.
I'm blessed to have a family I actually want to spend time with. Just wish my one and only brother was closer so we could see each other more. But it warms my heart to know how much he loves my little son already, it was great to see David pick up Isaac and hold him. Love it!
I want my son to have a close relationship with his (hopeful) sibling some day. Life is just better when you can share it with people who love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment