Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Victory

So Isaac has this newish habit now of rolling around on the change table. He flips onto his tummy, reaches for the edge above his head and pulls himself forward to look over the edge. It's super cute and I usually let him gnaw on the table edge (mmm, tasty) before flipping him over and changing him. Today I discovered that if you flip a baby over too soon and then start to open his diaper, he may roll over again faster than a speeding bullet, taking his poopy bum on a journey of messiness.

Gross.

Poop all over the diaper, change table, legs, boy bits and pieces. Luckily not on Mommy's hands. Heh heh, I'd still call this scene a win.

Hmmm, I don't seem to have any photos of Isaac on the change table. That makes sense, since poopy hands are always very real threat. You'll have to settle for a picture of Isaac looking ginormous against the beautiful blue sky outside yesterday.























Ooh, here's one of him at the start of September when we were packing up our stuff in Chilliwack, wearing just a diaper. That's sort of relevant to the post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment