Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stocking stuffer ideas

It's always a toss-up with stockings. I love getting stockings, but it's sometimes hard shopping for them. And Justin gets discouraged trying to figure out what to buy me that won't tip our cheapo-Christmas into a spend-a-thon.

But when I walk around the malls, I could buy about five stockings worth for myself. Isn't that awful? Here's some of the things I might buy if I was doing my own stocking:




scarves, pashminas

gloves and toques

hats

pjs

cute socks

slippers



earrings

necklaces

lip gloss

Body Shop stuff like body butter, fragrance oils, tea tree skin products

gum

chocolate

gift cards



yummy smelling candles or Scentsy diffuser and variety of oil cubes

fun kitchen stuff: cool straws, cookie cutters, cake decorating stuff, new spices / seasonings, special flavoured oils, cupcake liners, wooden spoons

specialty teas or hot chocolates

small filled picture frame

crafty stuff: cute ribbon / fabric for a sewing project plus a pattern, craft supplies to do with Isaac when he's older

pretty home decor stuff: mantle knick knacks, vinyl wall art, outdoor decor

nice pens

journal

dish cloths / tea towels

fridge magnets

stuff for my boy: leggings / arm warmers, onesies, sleepers, bath toys, harmonica, tambourine, other fun toys or games

I could go on and on. But I won't : )

I am so excited to fill Isaac's stocking this year, and have some ideas to get me started. Before I know it, Christmas will be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment