Sunday, February 25, 2007

On the slopes

Hubby and I went snowboarding last Tuesday. The gondola was shut down because of high winds, so we hung out on the lower half of the mountain. It was awesome!! Tonnes of fun boardin' with my babe.










































































































Here's my new winter coat. I've had the same,oversized coat for far too long now. It never did fit me right and while I liked it when my mom first bought it for me, it really was far too big. This year I decided to look for a new coat. When we were on the coast at Christmas I looked all over for one and had no luck. I'd also looked in Banff and I checked here in town. Finally, we went to Cranbrook to hang out with Justin's folks and I found this one, 50 per cent off, at the exact same store my other jacket had come from, like eight years earlier!



3 comments:

  1. So jealous. Really. But we do have snow on the ground today! 5cm worth!

    As I was looking at the photos, I thought "WOW! Hot snow bunny in her new coat" before you mentioned the coat! It even matches your tuke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I admire you for being able to snowboard. I am finally becoming a competent skier, and it is really so much fun... don't know why I never gave it much thought in the past. But I think snowboarding is still beyond my capabilities!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I like the new coat. It's been so long since I've been up on a snow covered mountain with skis strapped to my feet...

    ReplyDelete