Sometimes witty, always original. But it's my little home on the blogosphere, and I like it.
Way too funny! My dad used to do the BEST swedish chef impression ever - loved it!
The Swedish Chef RULES!
Ha! I love that dude. He's so funny.
whoa... my spelling and grammar are horid... sorry about that!
That's great! Check out on Youtube, they've also got a 14 minute video a ton of Swedish Cheh episodes!
Um... dare I confess how long I spend on YouTube watching clips from the shows of my youth? It's embarrasing, really.
I finally saw it! So funny!
The Swedish Chef RULES!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love that dude. He's so funny.
ReplyDeletewhoa... my spelling and grammar are horid... sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Check out on Youtube, they've also got a 14 minute video a ton of Swedish Cheh episodes!
ReplyDeleteUm... dare I confess how long I spend on YouTube watching clips from the shows of my youth? It's embarrasing, really.
ReplyDeleteI finally saw it! So funny!
ReplyDelete