Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm fine. really.

OK, my last post might've sounded a little bit depressing. I'm not really going to tie a cement block to my foot and drop myself into Harrison Lake. I'm just tired. There has actually been a lot of really good and exciting stuff that has gone on, I'm just a little too overwhelmed to really appreciate it all.
We've sold our trailer for our asking price, which is super, and I've found a mobile home for us to rent in Rosedale. It's OK, it's quite a bit smaller than ours but the location is right.
So hubby will be coming down April 29, which is a long ways away but with the craziness at my job, I know it will go quickly.
And I really like my co-workers, and my office, plus I got to go to church this morning which, for those of you who know me well, know has been a big struggle for me the last year and a half not being able to go.

Justin and I still need some major prayer partners right now, so if you can add us to your list, our requests are:
1. That all the little and big details of moving will get worked out
2. That the time won't drag between now and when we finally get to be together again
3. That I get into the swing of things at work - it has been really really difficult getting used to an entire new office as their systems are very different from mine, I don't know anyone here and I'm so overwhelmed, I'm finding it difficult to get the simplest of stories done. It has been the toughest transition I've faced in my life so far.
4. That already, some design firm or similar employment place will be thinking of hiring someone new for their firm that will suit Justin well

Thanks guys. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you guys. It's so great to have you so much closer. We'll have to hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, you are such amazing friends!

    ReplyDelete