Friday, April 20, 2007

New pad

Still don't have my cheques back from the trailer dude, but there's still time to deal with that...
Here's the new pad.


The back yard looks pretty sweet. There's a deck coming off the bedroom, a lovely tree, shed, and a nice size spot for BBQs!





I cannot wait until Justin gets here. This is ridiculous, that on top of everything else, I must endure this long without my hubby. I mean, really, could we not move together for once?!! Plus, I miss my kitty Noah.
It will be nice to not live out of my suitcase, to sleep in my own bed, to have my toothbrush out of its travel case and to finally unpack my car.
But, in the meantime, God has been very good to us. It seems both of us are working well on our own respective ends of the province getting things done, getting our lives organized and counting down the days until we are together again.

3 comments:

  1. I find it funny that you miss Justin and Noah. What about poor Jinx? Oh yeah I forgot. In order to MISS something, you need to have SEEN it before.

    One day I'll stop making fun at your cats!

    I can wait to see your new place in person...in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! It was still blue in the photo. Looks much better brown. It's such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place! Too bad we couldn't come help you guys out on the weekend (already had plans in Abbotsford) but your place looks like a really nice home.

    ReplyDelete