
Isaac is such a blessing. I still have at least one time every day where I look at him and really can't believe he is mine. What did I do to deserve such blessing in my life? He is so full of life and brings me immeasurable joy. When he smiles I feel like my face might burst because I simply cannot smile any wider. I love him so much!!
He's four months old now! Some days it seems like he is still so new in my life, other days it feels like I've been his momma forever. Every day is a new experience with Isaac as he learns about the world around him, about his own body, and as he gazes into my face with such pure love and joy it makes my heart just leap.
At night time when we put him down and he's upset, and I come into his room to comfort him, sometimes he gives me the biggest smile when he sees me come in. I LOVE it, knowing that just my presence calms him down and often makes him happy. Being a mom is the best job in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment