I've decided to start blogging again, not really for anyone else but more as a way to record the days and moments spent so I can look back and remember.
Since Isaac was born I have struggled to record day to day life with him. Early on everything was just so hard that I never had a moment to take and write down anything. Now, I write in my journal as often as I think of it but that isn't often enough. I've also got a wall calendar I just started using to write down moments as they happen.
But I find that looking back over my blog, I'm often reminded of things I did and places I went that I otherwise would have completely forgotten about were they not mentioned in my blog.
And since I am in theory into scrapbooking but in reality haven't done it in years, a blog seems like the next best thing. This way, I can keep photos, jot down events that happen, maybe even post short videos, and have it all in one handy place.
So here's to recording the moments that are special, that are fleeting, that are magical and mundane. They're my moments. Live on.
I think blogging is a wonderful way to capture those memories. I often find that my thoughts are way more entertaining too, when they are documented for the whole world wide web to see. :)
ReplyDeleteLook forward to following along!