
I love that the older I get, the more interesting I am becoming to myself. I feel bad for the people who peak out in high school or early 20's and are always talking about what they used to do instead of what they are doing or still want to do in life.
Speaking of peaking out in high school, I'm sick of looking like I'm still a couple months pregnant. Now that our Baby Whisperer baby is starting to sleep literally like a dream, it's time for Momma to reclaim her body. As in, needing to lose a good 30 pounds. Lots to lose, but lots to live for too so it's totally worth it : )
I can't wait to take Isaac traveling with us some day. Justin and I already talk longingly about bringing Isaac to Africa and open his eyes to this big beautiful world of ours.
There's a blog I read mostly just for her amazing music selection. Love discovering new tunes that I become obsessed with listening to over and over. Recent faves?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc
The blog is:
http://www.kellehampton.com/
She has a daughter with Down's Syndrome, and reading her birth story is one of the most touching things I have ever read. I've read it a couple times over now and have wept each time. And to see their lives now, I think nearly a year later? Beautiful.
I use " : ) " way too often to express myself. I'm a writer for pity's sake, and I can't seem to convey emotion through my words anymore without using ridiculous punctuation tricks like :( , : ) , or ! Blah, exclamation marks are far too overused these days and I'm becoming part of the problem, not the solution.
I posted a funny sign I saw at a corner store that had some incorrect English usage, and one of the people who commented on it used the wrong form of 'there / their / they're'. That made me laugh.

Life is good right now. But I gotta get back to some POC writing now. Good night! I mean... Good night : ) ... Nope, try again... Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment