I'm already wracked with mommy guilt.
This time around,
food isn't settling as well, and lots of food is kind of gross.
This time around,
I haven't even taken a picture of my expanding girth.
This time around,
I'm not even very proud of my girth, since I already started with a 3 month belly look.
This time around,
I'm eager to know the gender but am not sure if I will.
This time around,
I noticed the less enthusiastic responses from people.
This time around,
That makes me wonder if people are only proud of you that you can get pregnant, not that you actually choose to do it again.
This time around,
I'm terrified of what my
This time around,
I've been feeling flutters for a couple weeks now (since April 21), just tiny ones but definitely there.
This time around,
I'm more nervous because
This time around,
I know what I'm actually getting into.
Two days after we found out I was pregnant, though I knew awhile in my heart before I could confirm it officially.

No comments:
Post a Comment