Monday, December 11, 2006

All I want for Christmas

My Christmas wish list:

• plants


• America Alone, by Mark Steyn

• DVDS: Toy Story 1, 2, The Grinch (classic version), Meet Joe Black, Chronicles of Narnia, The Passion



• scrapbook supplies

4 comments:

  1. One can NEVER have enough scrapbook supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if your TV schedule for CBC is the same out there, but we have The Grinch coming on tonight at 8:00 p.m. It's the original cartoon one (I don't know if it's the same as the one you mean) and we also have the Frosty the Snowman cartoon and the claymation "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" after that. I'm going to hopefully watch them all! I love Christmas classics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer is stop-motion animation, but there's no clay involved as far as I know. Jenn watched it last night. (We have it on DVD, as do we both versions of The Grinch.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm planning to watch it tonight.

    ReplyDelete