Wow~ these are incredible. What an awesome place you guys live in. Just like a little wonderland. Our forecast in lower mainland for Christmas: wind, then rain. Then wind, then some more rain. Oh, then some showers. Oh, then some more wind, and then some more rain.
Rhonda - Ha ha - I too will be enjoying that 'beautiful' Lower mainland forecast! Nancy - I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!! I hope the weather's nice for when you're here.
Wow~ these are incredible. What an awesome place you guys live in. Just like a little wonderland. Our forecast in lower mainland for Christmas: wind, then rain. Then wind, then some more rain. Oh, then some showers. Oh, then some more wind, and then some more rain.
ReplyDeleteCAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!
ReplyDeleteRhonda - Ha ha - I too will be enjoying that 'beautiful' Lower mainland forecast!
ReplyDeleteNancy - I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!! I hope the weather's nice for when you're here.