OK people. C'mon. I gave you blogger gold. No comments? Boo on you! Ha, ha, just kidding. I know I've only blogged a bit, but my sense of self worth seems to be strangely attached to the interest shown to my meanderings on my blog. What is wrong with me? It is strange because I do this for a living and don't particularly care if I don't get responses. Actually, in that job, I'm glad I don't get many responses because people only tend to do that when they are not happy with something.
I totally understand. Isn't it strange how your blogging confidence feeds off of the little number below your post? I always get really anxious after I make a post, checking back every few hours to see if I've inspired anyone enough to leave their feedback. Although at the moment I don't have any blog at all...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to know I'm not the only one that anxiously checks my postings every couple hours!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your blog up and running again soon, that's one of the blogs I check daily.
I have 2 excuses:
ReplyDelete#1. I am politically stupid, so I really didn't know what to say to the Steve H post! I sure am glad some people "our age" are interested in politics and know what is going on though. Keep it up!
#2. Until yesterday, blogger would not let me post on ANYONES blog. Huh? I managed to fix it after a week, so I promise I'll comment more!
Love ya!
I too can relate to checking and re-checking my blog... And checking others. Just ask Ryan--I think when he showed me the stats on his webpage, the number one linked-through website was me!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the non-comments thought, I find blogs always entertaining to read, but don't always feel the need to comment!
I understand the self-worth attached to comments, so I'll try harder next time!!
Hi! I'm finally back blogging again. We've been having some technical difficulties the past two weeks (hence my mysterious disappearance from blog world). That tends to happen with an 80's computer. It just doesn't do things the way it should. So I'm back! I'm going to be posting a new blog sometime today or tomorrow, so come for a visit!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hooo! My sneaky plan to get people to comment worked! HA HA!! World domination is next!
ReplyDeleteOf course, nobody has mentioned that I never post on any of your blogs either. I must start to do that now that I guilt-tripped ya'll into posting on mine.