Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Click

I just watched the best movie. It's called Click with Adam Sandler.
I balled my eyes out, and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a moment to sit back and reassess their own life.

6 comments:

  1. I agree. "Click" far exceeded my expectations, and Jenn and I enjoyed it thoroughly. We laughed, we cried, we left satisfied. It equates to roughly the same experience we had when we saw "Bruce Almighty" for the first time actually, we didn't expect much more than a cheesy comedy and it turned out to have substance and a storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I must agree aswell. I think I probably had my expectation pretty low, but it's definitely among my top favorite movies. Hey, he's and architect! Anything with an architect in it can't be all that bad!!

    Come to think of it, I want to see the movie The Architect

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked pretty crude from the previews. But after so many good things said, I must see it. Maybe tonight!

    But it'd better be really good, cuz now I have big expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the movie for much the same reason as I liked "Phenomenon"; It's an obvious work of complete fiction, but I think it portrays a realistic view of what someone might do if this were to actually happen in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watched it last night. I did like it, and almost cried too, but the stupid stuffed duck took so much out of the movie for me! All the scenes with it were completely unnecessary!

    Other than that, I thought it was good, and it really did make me think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm gonna rent it.

    ReplyDelete