Sunday, March 25, 2007

Evolution

I was just not doing my work, which is silly considering it's 1:20 a.m. and I still have two stories to write before tomorrow morning, and I stumbled across a funny little blog post. Thought you 'nerds' (my hubbie included) might find it amusing.

http://r-101.blogspot.com/2006/08/evolution-of-desktops.html

Check it out!

By the way, my parents stopped by for dinner on their way home tonight. It was so nice to see them, get a good hug or two and enjoy a meal together. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I don't know how to make the link 'live' so you can click on it. Can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty simple, you just have to know a little HTML code. click here to see how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! MS has been copying Mac for longer than I knew!

    The one OS that brought back the most memories was Microsoft 3.1. Can't believe it was in 1992!

    ReplyDelete