I often find happiness sandwiched between the stuff of life, unexpected pleasures in the everyday is often the only momentum needed to keep this train of life chugging. With that being said, I like the idea of tracking happiness - big moments and little, everyday and extraordinary - in my blog. After all, this is a compendium of my life so I can. And so I shall.
For the sake of order, I'm going to number from 1,000 down, because that's what lots of people seem to do and I like the idea.
Happiness is ...

1,000: Finding money on a Timmy's gift card for a morning coffee run to fuel today's writing.
999: Not having to use the plunger, just flushing twice. (Hey, I never said this list would be glamorous, but for a girl who HATES using the plunger, this is one of those occurrences worth celebrating)

998: The feel of a new, plush carpet under my feet.
I love reading what others are thankful for! The last 100 or so days before Z was born I listed things in my journal & I enjoy looking back & being reminded of those simple pleasures. I look forward to your next post. :)
ReplyDelete