Wowzers, this is my 200th post! I started this blog when everyone and their dog was blogging, but now my friends who actually blog are few and far between. I enjoy looking back over my blog, reminding myself of daily happenings, big events and pictures of my life as it rolls along.
Speaking of, I'd say a 200th post is prime time for Isaac pix of late!
His "say cheese" face of late. I love it!
Getting distracted while washing the car by an airplane. He loves to spot airplanes.
Helping Mommy clean the beaters from cookies.
His first haircut where he's sat in the chair by himself. Well, he did for his first haircut too but he cried and didn't like it. The last two times I've gone to First Cuts in Chilliwack and had to hold him. This time he just sat there, looking so big to his mommy!
Playdate with Oliver!
Cuddles with Grandma while he's sick
We walked down to McDonalds the other day for a treat. Isaac loved having his own ice cream cone! (of course, who wouldn't)
Isaac's favourite park, doing one of his favourite activities: going round and round the little car track. This was Tuesday morning when we had about half an hour to kill. Usually we walk there but that day we drove. When we got out of the car and he realized where we were, he clapped. So cute!
At Masen's birthday party this morning! I didn't get a cute cupcake picture this time, but Isaac really enjoyed his friend's gluten-free Bob the Tomato cupcake. Thanks Masen for sharing your special day with us! I pray you two will get to grow up together and become good friends.
Our "say cheese" faces enjoying the sunny kitchen this morning.
And last but not least, me with Baby at 38 weeks. This is literally the only pregnancy picture I took of myself (bad Lorene!) and I did it for a FB update. Oops.











No comments:
Post a Comment